Jacali Baeza & Jessica Garcia
This fund was established in 1996 by the NM Manufactured Housing Association to provide scholarship awards to New Mexico graduating high school seniors residing in a manufactured home.
One or two awards up to $1,000 will be given annually.
- Student applicant MUST live in a mobile/manufactured home
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Attend a 2 or 4 year nonprofit or public educational institution or university full time
- In your essay, please state your career goals
Additional required attachments:
- Written statement of financial need
- Proof of residency in a mobile/manufactured home with one of the following documents:
- A copy of title or rental agreement OR
- Retail installment contract OR
- County tax assessment
- One reference from a teacher or counselor (1 page, 1 side only)
- Recipients are required to write a letter of appreciation before awards will be made
For the 2017 Application - Apply Online
Application Deadline: CLOSED
If you would like to donate to this fund, please check out the Donate to a Scholarship Fund section.