Once a fund is established, you may make contributions of any amount to it. You may give to any of the following funds:
The fund of a friend
A memorial or student aid fund
To any nonprofit (Philanthropy Central-Organizational Endowment) whose endowment we hold. Mail a check to that organization informing them you would like it to be added to their endowment fund at the Foundation.
A Foundation fund including:
- Impact Fund (addressing the greatest need in the community)
- Administrative Endowment Fund
- Field-of-Interest Fund. Your gift stays flexible enough to meet community needs in your interest area even as those specific needs change over time. Field-of-Interest Funds include:
- Arts & Culture
- Economic & Workforce Development
- Environmental and Historic Preservation
- Human Services
A Collaborative Fund- a group contributes to a single fund focused on a shared cause, with grants recommended by a representative advisory committee.