Making a gift of any size to an existing scholarship program is a great way to help students achieve their goals and potential. Your gift qualifies for the maximum charitable benefit under state and federal law.
To make a donation with a credit card please click here, select "Student Aid or Scholarship Fund," enter the donation amount and contact information. PLEASE do not forget to designate which Student Aid or Scholarship Fund you'd like to DONATE to.
The following scholarship funds accept donations:
- The American Advertising Federation-New Mexico (AAF-NM) Scholarship Fund
- Andrew Piech Memorial Scholarship
- Barnes W. Rose, Jr. and Eva Rose Nickol Scholarship Fund
- Bryan Cline Memorial Soccer Scholarship Fund
- Carl F. Scott Scholarship Fund for Tucumcari Lodge #27 A.F. & A.M.
- David R. Woodling Memorial Scholarship
- James Ledwith Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Kiwanis Club of Albuquerque Scholarship Fund
- Manuel Lujan Excellence in Education Scholarship Fund
- Charlie and Kathy Barnhart and Ken Haynes, Jr. Manufactured Housing Association Scholarship Fund
- Notah Begay III Scholarship Fund
- Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship for Women
- Robby Baker Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Women in Rhetoric and Logic Scholarship
- Sussman-Miller Educational Assistance Fund
- Trythall Family Scholarship for Excellence in Continuing Education
- Woodcock Family Education Scholarship Fund
- Youth in Foster Care Scholarship Fund
To make a donation with a credit card please click here, select "Other Fund" , enter the donation amount and click donate. In the next screen enter the scholarship fund you would like to support.
Donations can also be mailed to:
Albuquerque Community Foundation
PO Box 25266
Albuquerque, NM 87125
Please be sure to include a note that includes the name of the scholarship fund you would like to support.